Erika Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to announce that we have extended both online and paper enrollment. We are working hard to try to fill up every course so that all students can enjoy these amazing enrichment opportunities at our school district. The table below explains when enrollment will end for each session. Remember, session 1 runs from June 12th-30th and session 2 runs from July 31st-August 18th.
Enrollment end date
June 12th- June 30th
Online and paper: May 12th
July 31st- August 18th
Online and paper: May 26th
There has been a recent addition to the summer school course options. 5th-8th grade band students will now get the chance to sign up for Summer School group band lessons during Session 1.
Period 1- Woodwinds and Brass
Period 2- Percussion
Please keep an eye out for information coming home from the band department.
NEW to 2017:
- Summer School will be composed of two sessions this year.
- Session 1 will run June 12- June 30 at Clinton High School
- This session will be mostly credit recovery classes, enrichment opportunities, Athletic Performance and the Summer School Musical.
- Session 2 will run July 31-August 18 at Clinton Elementary School
- This session will be mostly getting ready for 4K, 5K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade as well as enrichment classes for students entering 6th-12th grade.
- We are pleased to announce that summer school starting in 2017 will be Free - NO FEE
- There will no longer be a "cost" for students to participate in classes.
- There may be small requests for field trips or other activities outside of the classroom, depending on the class.
- To help keep costs down so that we can go fee free, all registration will be online this year.
- We are also pleased to announce a NEW Food Service Program.
- Clinton Community School District will be offering a snack and lunch at no charge to all participating summer school students.
- Students will be required to eat their lunch at school; buses will be delayed about 15 minutes to allow students time to eat.
- This free program is brought to you by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and the USDA.
- Online Course Selection/Enrollment- March 20 - April 21
- Enrollment can be done on any computer, any time starting at noon March 20th.
- For parents who aren't sure about online enrollment or would like help, there will be enrollment kiosks set up at the Elementary and Middle Schools.
- There will be other days to help parents enroll, so please check your student's mail from school.
- Late enrollment- April 24 - May 12
- Many classes fill up quickly and some classes may be canceled due to lack of enrollment. So please try to enroll before April 21st. However, we will be offering late enrollment for all families.
Session Times: Period 1 - 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Snack Break 10:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
Period 2 - 10:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Lunch will be served after Period 2.