|2017 Summer School|
Erika Stewart email@example.com
Summer School Enrollment starts March 20th and Ends April 14th
Follow this link to enroll your students now
NEW to 2017:
- Summer School will be composed of two sessions this year.
- Session 1 will run June 12- June 30 at Clinton High School
- This session will be mostly credit recovery classes, enrichment opportunities, Athletic Performance and the Summer School Musical.
- Session 2 will run July 31-August 18 at Clinton Elementary School
- This session will be mostly getting ready for 4K, 5K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade as well as enrichment classes for students entering 6th-12th grade.
- We are pleased to announce that summer school starting in 2017 will be Free - NO FEE
- There will no longer be a "cost" for students to participate in classes.
- There may be small requests for field trips or other activities outside of the classroom, depending on the class.
- To help keep costs down so that we can go fee free, all registration will be online this year.
- We are also pleased to announce a NEW Food Service Program.
- Clinton Community School District will be offering a snack and lunch at no charge to all participating summer school students. Students may eat on site or take the lunch as a grab and go (if not riding the bus). This free program is brought to you by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and the USDA.
- Online Course Selection/Enrollment- March 20 - April 14
- Enrollment can be done on any computer, any time starting at noon March 20th.
- For parents who aren't sure about online enrollment or would like help, there will be enrollment kiosks set up at the Elementary and Middle Schools.
- There will be other days to help parents enroll, so please check your student's mail from school.
- Late enrollment- April 17 - May 12
- Many classes fill up quickly and some classes may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. So please try to enroll before April 17th. However, we will be offering late enrollment for all families.